The Aston Martin DBS exotic sports car is offered in coupe and Volante convertible body styles. There are two seats standard, with a pair of parcel bins in place of the tiny optional rear seats. A veritable smorgasbord of high-end standard features are available, among them massive alloy wheels, an electronically adjustable active suspension, carbon-ceramic disc brakes, xenon headlights, front and rear parking sensors, automatic climate control, leather and Alcantara upholstery, power heated seats, an Alcantara headliner, Bluetooth, a hard-drive-based navigation system and a 10-speaker Bang & Olufsen Beosound system with in-dash six-CD changer and iPod integration. The options list includes satellite radio and various aesthetic upgrades. Visit our dealership Aston Martin Lotus Orlando, we have all Aston Martin models in stock.
- Maximum power 380 kW (517 PS/510 bhp) at 6500 rpm
- Maximum torque 570 Nm (420 lb ft) at 5750 rpm
- Acceleration ? manual 0-62 mph (0-100 km/h) in 4.3 seconds
- Maximum speed 305 km/h (190 mph)
- Maximum speed ('Touchtronic 2' - restricted) 183 mph (295 km/h)
- All-alloy, quad overhead camshaft, 48-valve, 5935cc V12
- Front mid-mounted engine, rear-wheel drive
- Fully catalysed stainless steel exhaust system with active bypass valves
- Compression ratio 10.9:1
- Rear mid-mounted, six-speed manual transmission
- Rear mid-mounted 'Touchtronic 2' six-speed transmission with electronic shift-by-wire control system available as an option
- Alloy torque tube with carbon-fibre propeller shaft
- Limited-slip differential
- Final-drive ratio (Manual) 3.71:1
- Final-drive ratio ('Touchtronic 2') 3.46:1
- Two-door soft-cover convertible top body style with 2+2 seating configuration
- Extruded bonded aluminium VH body structure
- Aluminium, magnesium alloy and carbon-fibre composite body
- Extruded aluminium door side-impact beams
- Halogen projector headlamps (main beam)
- High Intensity Discharge headlamps (dipped beam)
- Clear LED rear lamps
In the engine room, the rear-wheel-drive Aston Martin DBS sports a hand-built 6.0-liter V12 that generates 510 horsepower and 420 pound-feet of torque -- 60 hp more than the DB9, which employs a lesser version of the same engine while weighing nearly 150 pounds more than the DBS. A six-speed manual gearbox is standard and a six-speed automatic with paddle shifters is optional.
Its advanced suspension yields an amazingly compliant ride, road noise is admirably hushed and the luxurious leather-lined interior seems fit for royalty. Yet the harder you push the car on straights and through corners, the more buttoned-down it feels, remaining flat and composed through all but the most demanding stretches of pavement.
If you want to test drive the Aston Martin DBS, Aston Martin Lotus Orlando is the place to look first. Aston Martin Lotus Orlando, serving South Florida. Aston Martin Lotus Orlando is a dealership that takes customer service to the next level. With a massive inventory selection we have in stock New and Preowned Aston Martin Vehicles in Orlando, FL just minutes away from downtown Orlando FL and Orlando International Airport. New inventory arriving daily, so you are bound to find just what you are looking for here at Aston Martin Lotus Orlando. This Dealership's huge selection changes daily so it gives us an opportunity to make you a customer for life!